The terms “us” or “we” refers to the Company. The term “Website” or “Site” unless stated otherwise, refers to www.thebookingbarn.com. The term “you” refers to all visitors to and users (and including all persons that the visitor or user represents) of the Website.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
We collect the following personal information from you:
- contact Information such as your name, email address, mailing address, and phone number;
- your payment information, including bank account and credit card information you have provided to us for the purpose of paying your monthly subscription and any other applicable fees;
- unique Identifiers such as your user name, account number, password.
- information about your business, such as company name, company size, business type; and
- as is true of most websites, we automatically gather information about your computer such as your IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages, and operating system.
How this Information is Used
We use the above-noted information to respond to customer service requests; send you updates and information about our services; improve our website and marketing efforts; and conduct research and analysis.
You may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails, or you can contact us by using the email form at the bottom of this page.
Information Obtained from Third Parties
If you provide us personal information about others, or if others give us your information, we will only use that information for the specific reason for which it was provided to us.
We will share your personal information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement. We do not sell your personal information to third parties. We may also disclose your personal information:
- as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process; and
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or if ordered by a court or other authorized governmental agency.
If we are involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of our assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information, to any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
Links to Other Web Sites
Our Site includes links to other websites, the privacy practices of which may differ from those of our Site. If you submit personal information to any of those websites, your information is governed by their privacy statements. We encourage you to carefully read the privacy statement of any website you visit.
The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter personal information, we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it.
If you have any questions about security on our website, you can contact us by using the contact information at the bottom of this page.
Do you have access to your personal information?
You may ask for access to any personal information we hold about you. Summary information is available on request. More detailed requests that require archive or other retrieval costs may be subject to an administration fee.
How do you correct errors? If we hold information about you and you advise us is not accurate, complete and up-to-date, we will take reasonable steps to correct it.
Correcting and Updating Your Personal Information
If you have any questions, or wish to access your personal information, please contact us at: privacy@hopscotchCanada.com
Notification of Privacy Statement Changes
We reserve the right to update this privacy statement to reflect changes to our information practices at any time and without prior notice. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.